Map & Directions
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
PO Box 9609, Taragaon, Boudha
Tel: +977 1 449 1234 , Fax: +977 1 449 0033
Should you have any inquiry, please call Hyatt Regency Kathmandu at +977 1 449 1234.
If you are inquiring about friends or family in Kathmandu, please call one of the following numbers:
USA Toll free: +1 800 233 1234
Outside of USA: +1 402 593 9838
INDIA Toll free: +1 800 122 1234
Outside of INDIA: +91 141 662 1234
The hotel is 4 km (2.4 miles) from Tribhuvan International Airport and very close to the business district and shopping areas. The Boudhanath Stupa is less than ten minutes’ walking distance from the hotel.
We are approximately ten minutes’ drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. On exiting the airport, turn right onto the ring road, right again at Pashupatinath towards Chabahil, and take another right at Chabahil roundabout to Boudha. The hotel is on the way to Boudhanath Stupa.
Distances to/from Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Hotel
- Tribhuvan International Airport – 4 km (2.4 miles) – Approximately ten minutes’ drive from Hyatt Regency Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath Temple - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - is located in Gaushala, which is about 3.5 km (2.1 miles) from the hotel. It is the holiest Hindu destination in Nepal.
- Boudhanath Stupa - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - located in Boudha, which is just 1 km (0.6 miles) from the hotel and can be reached on foot. This is a religious centre for Buddhists, and surrounding the Stupa are many different monasteries belonging to different Buddhist sects. Most visitors go to the Stupa for sightseeing and shopping, picking up such items as Tibetan handicraft, gems, jewellery and thankas.
- City Centre – 6 km (3.7 miles) – Approximately twenty five minutes from the hotel.
- Patan – 14 km (8.6 miles) – Approximately forty five minutes from the hotel.